6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy Practically anything is insurable – for a price. But whether an insurance company is willing to go through...
How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance? On the surface, life insurance is a very simple concept. When someone passes away, an insurance company...
Mistakes You can Make When Exercising at Home
Mistakes You can Make When Exercising at Home Working out at home definitely has its advantages. You save time traveling to the gym, save the cost...
Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter
Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter Insurance premiums are based on the risk someone poses to an insurance company. The higher risk you...
Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix” Does anything scream “I’m on a diet” more than eating a salad for lunch? Probably not. While salads are...
Will My Life Insurance Policy Cover Me If Something Happens While Traveling?
When applying for a life insurance policy, you will be asked to answer numerous questions. Each question is designed to provide underwriters the...
I’ve Been Denied a Life Insurance Policy. Now What?
So, you finally went ahead and applied for that life insurance policy your significant other has been bugging you about for the better part of your...
Bucket List Ideas and Why It’s Important
In the 2007 Rob Reiner film The Bucket List, Jack Nicholson’s character Edward quips “We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and...
Getting Fit Before the Medical Exam
So, that medical exam you scheduled a while ago is now just a few days away. Like most tests, we want to perform at our very best. And just as we...
The Basics of Insurance APIs
The term “milestone” is certainly appropriate when thinking about retirement. After all, saving and preparing ourselves for retirement is...
8 Gas Savings Tips During Summer
If it seems like gas prices go up every summer, you’d be correct. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), fuel prices rise...
How to Stay Hydrated During the Summer Season
Dehydration affects millions of Americans. It is estimated nearly 75% of us are chronically dehydrated which frequently results in hospital visits....
Safety Tips for Outdoor Barbecues
If there was an official smell of summer, it would be the American grill. Whether you fancy charcoal, propane, or wood burning grills, firing up...
What You Don’t Know About Senior Fitness
Are you one of the 75% of American seniors who do not exercise regularly? For many seniors, there are several perceived barriers preventing them...
The Last Guide to Chair Yoga You’ll Ever Need
No matter what age or skill level you are, yoga can provide both physical and mental benefits. Chair yoga simply modifies traditional yoga...
- 6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
- How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
- Mistakes You can Make When Exercising at Home
- Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter
- Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
- Will My Life Insurance Policy Cover Me If Something Happens While Traveling?
- I’ve Been Denied a Life Insurance Policy. Now What?
- Bucket List Ideas and Why It’s Important
- Getting Fit Before the Medical Exam
- The Basics of Insurance APIs
- 8 Gas Savings Tips During Summer
- How to Stay Hydrated During the Summer Season
- Safety Tips for Outdoor Barbecues
- What You Don’t Know About Senior Fitness
- The Last Guide to Chair Yoga You’ll Ever Need
- Sleep Care is the New Self-Care
- Tips for Making Dinnertime Special
- 7 Ways to Improve the Quality of Life of Seniors You Care About
- Ways to Get the Best Health Care
- Adapt Your Home for Safe Mobility
- Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Best Nutrition Apps
- Reducing Stress Through Music
- How to Live Without Regrets
- Power Foods that Lift the Spirit
- Benefits of Grateful Living
- Remote Activities You Can Do with Your Grandkids
- Post Pandemic Travel Tips
- Exercises for a Sedentary Lifestyle
- Life Insurance for Your Newlywed Child
- Preventing Heart Health Issues
- Does a Stay-at-Home Spouse Need Life Insurance?
- Whole or Term Life Insurance
- Why You Should be Grateful for the Year 2020
- How to Save on Electricity for Free
- Carbon Monoxide Concerns in the Home
- Thanksgiving: 4 Contactless Ways to Give Back
- Factors that Affect Health and Life Insurance Coverage
- Healthy Recipes for Fall Produce
- Conversation Etiquette: How to Express Your Opinion on Social Media